- Vadas - Refer to my recipe of Medu Vada.
- curd - Semi-thick - sufficient enough to immerse the vadas.
- Onion - 1 small size
- coriander leaves - little,for garnishing
- Boondhi(spicy one)- a handful for garnishing(optional)
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Hing - a pinch
- Cashews - 4 to 5 ,broken (optional)
- Allow the vadas to cool down completely.May be 6 hours after preparing the vadas,immerse them in water and leave for 10 min.
- Take it out and squeeze out the water completely.
- Mix little salt in curd.(As the vada has salt already in it,add only little salt )
- Then immerse the vadas in curd and set aside for 1 hour.
- Temper with the given ingredients.
- Garnish with chopped onions ,coriander leaves and Boondhi.