|Urad Dal||1 Cup|
|Ginger||1 small piece|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Curry Leaves||a few leaves|
|Oil for frying|
1. Soak the Urad dal for 45 mins along with a table spoon of rice.
2. Blend it in to a smooth paste by adding very little water .
3. Add salt, cabbage, ginger and finely chopped chilli in to the blender.
4. Season the batter with the mustard, hing and curry leaves.
5. keep water in a bowl to wet the hands and take a small amount of batter and make a hole in the center and fry it in the oil till golden color.
6. Serve hot with coconut chutney.