- Green chillies - 15
- Besan Flour - 3 cups
- ajwain - a pinch
- Salt - to taste
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Hing powder - a pinch
- Water - Use sufficient enough to get dosa batter consistency
- Rice Flour - 1/2 cup
- Oil - for frying
- Mix all the ingredients except green chillies .
- Add water little by little to get dosa batter consistency.
- Heat Oil in a tava.
- Dip the green chilli into the batter (holding its stem)and drop it into the oil gently.
- Take it out when it turns golden brown.
Serve hot with coconut chutney.