- Chinese Hakka Noodles of any brand - 1 packet
- Veggies of your choice - I used 3 medium carrots,1 capsicum,1 potato,1/4 of cabbage,a handful of peas,,1 onion,10 tender beans.You can also use spring onions,cauliflower.
- Pepper - 2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Green chillies - 2 slit open
- Soya sauce - 1 tbsp(acc to taste)
- Tomato ketchup/sauce - 1 tbsp(or can be less)
- Any chinese sauce(I used chilli garlic sauce) - 1 tbsp
- Ajinomoto - a pinch
- Olive oil/Refined oil - 3 tbsp
- vinegar (optional) - 1 tsp
- Add sufficient water in a kadai with a pinch of salt and allow it to boil.
- When it starts boiling,add 1/2 tbsp of oil into it and add the noodles too.
- Cook uncovered on a medium flame for 5 to 10 min till the noodles get cooked.
- Strain the excess water with a strainer and immediately wash in running cold water.This process is called blanching.
- Now add 1 tsp of oil on top of cooked noodles.This prevents the sticking of noodles to each other.Toss it over and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil in a wok/saucepan,add onions,green chillies and saute till it becomes transparent.
- Add carrots,potatoes,beans and saute for 5 min.
- Add capsicum,cabbage,peas and saute till they become slightly tender.It has to be crunchy too.
Note:-Do not cook the noodles / veggies covered at any point of time.